Cookies at https://tridentesl.com are used to facilitate the relationship between users and the website’s content, and to collate statistics on web traffic.
In compliance with the Directive 2009/136/EC, which is formulated within the legal system in the virtue of Article 22(2) of the Law of Information Society Services, and the guidelines of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, the use of this website is informed exhaustively hereafter.
‘Cookies’ are small text files stored on web browsers applied by users of this website for the server to remember their future visits. Such information does not disclose users’ identity and personal details, nor access content stored on their PC. Nevertheless, it does permit the system not only to identify one as particular user who visited the website previously, viewed certain web pages, etc.; but also to save users’ personal preference, and technical information, such as previous visits, and records of web pages visited in the past.
The purpose of cookies is to provide users a faster access to selected services.
Should there be cookies unwanted to be stored on web browsers, or preference for a notification of each cookie installation, users can set their browsing options. Most web browsers permit three (3) different forms for managing cookies:
- Always declining cookies;
- Being asked by web browsers for each cookie installation;
- Always accepting cookies;
Besides, users’ web browsers may have available options for cookies installation. Generally, useres can accept one of the following options:
- declining cookies from certain domains;
- declining cookies from third parties;
- accepting session cookies, disappeared when web browsers are closed;
- permitting the server to set cookies for another domain.
Cookies installation on computers can be permitted, acquainted, blocked, or deleted by setting options of web browsers installed on users’ computers.
Users can consult the following pages regarding information on set frequent web browsers:
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet options -> Privacy -> Setting. For more information, please see Microsoft support or the browser’s ‘help’.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom setting. For more information, please see Mozilla support or the browser’s ‘help’.
- Chrome: Setting -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content setting. For more information, please see Google support or the browser’s ‘help’.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, please see Apple support or the rowser’s ‘help’.
For cookies of third parties, namely, cookies from other websites, no liability is accepted for content and veracity of their privacy policies. For this reason, information herein is always referred to the sources.
Cookies which may be installed from this website are detailed below. All or some of these may be installed, depending on users’ web browsers.
This cookies policy may be modified according to legislative and regulatory requirements, and to its adaptation to instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency. For this reason, it is advisable to visit this website periodically.
Any major modifications of this cookies policy shall be published on this website, or e-mailed to registered users.